COVID-19: REOPENING JUNE 22 FOR IN OFFICE APPOINTMENTS!
(All in-office appointments will be booked by appointment only. Please be patient with us as we prioritize rescheduling patients who had an appointment cancelled due to the government mandated closure. We will be adhering to and exceeding the recommendations set by our public health authorities. We are pleased to offer CURB SIDE and DRIVE-UP service NOW!)
On May 27, 2020 the Ontario Government announced that health care professionals can reopen in accordance with strict adherence to guidelines and recommendations for safe delivery of care. We are currently completing a number of renovations in order to best serve you in compliance with these mandates.
We continue to be here for you during this unprecedented time, and have the following service options available:
CURB SIDE SERVICE AVAILABLE NOW!
- Pick up supplies like wax guards, batteries & domes
- "Drop-Off" & "Pick-Up" Hearing Aid clean & check service available by appointment
DRIVE-UP WINDOW AVAILABLE NOW!
- Reset trial period for demos
- Adjustments & rechecks from your car (where applicable)
PLEASE CALL AHEAD & BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR ALL CURBSIDE & DRIVE-UP WINDOW SERVICE (519) 843-4327
WE ARE PUTTING THE FINAL TOUCHES ON THE FOLLOWING FOR YOUR SAFETY & PEACE OF MIND:
- Sourcing PPE (masks, gloves, hand sanitizer & face shields)
- Installing dedicated hand wash sinks in each treatment room
- Redesigning the waiting area & reception, including installation of sneeze shields and spaced seating
- Redesigning treatment rooms to comply with physical distancing where possible
- Creating a “donn” and “doff” area for our staff to safely use PPE
- Installing additional cabinetry and work surfaces to comply with physical distancing
- Creating a second fully functioning lab for cleaning and repair of hearing aids to allow for physical distancing of staff
We thank you for your patience & understanding as we work towards reopening on JUNE 22nd! (By Appointment)
We wish you all the best to stay healthy & safe at this challenging time.
Your Personal Hearing Centre
EXPERT HEARING CARE YOU CAN COUNT ON!
At Ward Hearing Centre, our focus is on caring, professional customer service, not sales. We provide our clients with the very best hearing care by keeping up-to-date on the latest technologies, a full range of hearing products, and current research about hearing loss and treatments. Because we are an independent clinic, we are not affiliated with any of the hearing aid manufacturers so you can rest assured that our recommendations are what best fit your hearing needs and budget.
From initial testing, through education for you and your family, to your perfect hearing solution, the team at Ward Hearing Centre has your best interests at heart to give you the peace of mind you deserve. It's why our clinic has grown by word-of-mouth!